The Region 5 Tournament is on Saturday, March 14, 2020 at Greater Lawrence Technical School, 57 River Road, Andover, MA.
Tips for parents, friends, family, and guests who will be attending:
- Be sure to know the name of the child’s challenge and the child’s team manager’s name! The schedule is listed by challenge and the team manager’s name.
- A team will never start before the scheduled time. However, doors will close once a team begins performing and no one can enter during a performance, so please advise spectators to get there early!
- Children can pick up a Passport for the Passport Challenge at the Sales Table in the Cafeteria. They can collect stamps for different challenge they watch a performance of, and then turn in the Passport at the end of the day for raffle tickets.
- Outlets at the school may not be used! Team will receive deductions if anyone, including parents and spectators, use the outlets to charge cell phones, etc.
- Lunch is not being sold this year; please plan accordingly by planning to bring food for lunch or planning to leave for lunch and return.
- The plan is for Closing Cerermonies to start at 4:45 in the Gym.